Tailor-made seed drill combinations from the world champions in combinations
Tailor-made drilling systems for your farm.
Maximum operator comfort – Maximum precision
AMAZONE offers the perfect seed drill combination for any farm – and everything from a single source. Our extensive product range includes seed drill combinations in working widths from 2.5 m to 6 m which meet the most diverse requirements. No matter whether you sow conventionally or pneumatically, you can choose from a rotary harrow, rotary cultivator or the CombiDisc mounted compact disc harrow combined with an extensive roller range. Choose your new seed drill with either the TwinTeC double disc or the RoTeC single disc coulter. In addition to this, you can easily and quickly change a seed drill with our Precea precision air seeder via the QuickLink quick coupling system without using tools.
The choice is yours!
See for yourself!
The right seeding system for all your needs is available from the world champions in combinations:
- Soil tillage: From rotary cultivators and rotary harrows to the compact disc harrow.
- Roller range: A wide roller range ensures the best reconsolidation on any soil.
- Seed drills: Hopper capacities from 450 l to 2,200 l and working widths from 2.5 m to 6 m.
- Metering: No matter whether you sow conventionally or pneumatically.
- Coulter technology: Wide selection of Suffolk, single disc and double disc coulters.
- Terminal: From a machine-specific in-cab terminal to comfortable ISOBUS control.
- OPTIMUM SEEDBED PREPARATION with a rotary harrow, rotary cultivator or CombiDisc
- The right roller FOR EVERY FIELD
- QUICK LINK – clever, simple and flexible!
- FOR EVERY APPLICATION Wide selection of coulters for AMAZONE seed drill combinations
- THE RELIABLE CLASSICS Conventional seed drill combinations with AD or D9
- PRECISE AND COMFORTABLE Cataya Special and Super harrow-mounted conventional seed drills
- COMFORTABLE AND HIGHLY EFFICIENT Centaya Special and Centaya Super pneumatic harrow-mounted seed drills
- MANOEUVRABILITY MEETS OUTPUT Avant mounted seed drill combination with an FTender mounted front hopper
- UNCOMPROMISINGLY PRECISE The special harrow-mounted model – Precea-A precision air seeder
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND FLEXIBLE FTender mounted front hopper
- COMFORTABLE OPERATION IN PERFECTION AmaTron 4 ISOBUS terminal
- Highest precision, even with small quantities - Micro micro-granular applicator
OPTIMUM SEEDBED PREPARATION with a rotary harrow, rotary cultivator or CombiDisc
KE Rotamix rotary harrow
- Working widths from 2.5 m to 4 m (6 m for solo operation)
- Direct power transmission and long service life thanks to DirectDrive gearbox
- Quick + Safe System – the proven quick change tine system with integrated overload protection
- Compact build due to a small tine carrier diameter
For tractors from 90 hp to 240 hp
KX Cultimix and KG Cultimix rotary cultivators
- Working widths of 3 m to 4 m
- Long-Life-Drive system – designed for extreme loads and a long service life
- Quick + Safe-System – the proven quick change tine system and integrated stone release
For tractors from 90 hp to 300 hp
CombiDisc compact disc harrow
Working width from 3 m
Easy to pull, for working speeds up to 15 km/h
Serrated discs with a diameter of 410 mm
For tractors from 80 hp to 280 hp
The right roller FOR EVERY FIELD
With various models of roller available, it is possible to specify a complete unit of soil tillage tool and drill that are perfectly matched to the prevailing soil conditions.
PW tooth packer roller
/500 mm ∅ or 600 mm ∅
- Excellent self-driving effect
- Reconsolidation of the surface across the entire area
TRW trapezium roller
/500 mm ∅ or 600 mm ∅
- Good carrying capability
- Strip-wise reconsolidation
KW wedge ring roller
/520 mm ∅ or 580 mm ∅
- Universal for all soils and conditions
- Strip-wise reconsolidation
KWM wedge ring roller with Matrix tyre profile
/600 mm ∅
- Produces more fine soil for the seedbed
- For improved self-driving effect
QUICK LINK – clever, simple and flexible!
QuickLink – Options from the world champions in combinations
pneumatic seed drills or
pneumatic seed drill combinationCataya
conventional seed drills Precea-A precision air seeder
KWMwedge ring roller with Matrix tyre profile
tooth packer rollerTRW
trapezium rollerKW wedge ring roller
Soil tillage implements
compact disc harrow or
rotary harrow KX Cultimix
rotary cultivator or
KG Cultimix rotary cultivator
Thanks to the QuickLink quick release coupling system, the seed drill can be easily and quickly linked to the various AMAZONE soil tillage implements without the need for tools. In this way, optimised sowing combinations can be put together to cope with the most diverse of soils and applications.
Please note that not every soil tillage implement can be combined with every roller and seed drill.
For the quick coupling of soil tillage implements with the Precea-A harrow-mounted precision seeder or harrow-mounted seed drills.
With QuickLink – precision sowing and seedbed preparation in just one pass!
Thanks to the combination of a soil tillage implement and the harrow-mounted, Precea-A precision seeder, perfect seedbed preparation and precision sowing is provided in one pass.
FOR EVERY APPLICATION Wide selection of coulters for AMAZONE seed drill combinations
The simple, maintenance-free RoTeC single disc coulter
- For the following seed drills:
The maintenance-free RoTeC pro single disc coulter
- For the following seed drills:
The simple TwinTeC special double disc coulter
- For the following seed drills:
The high-output TwinTeC double disc coulter
- For the following seed drills:
THE RELIABLE CLASSICS Conventional seed drill combinations with AD or D9
The AD harrow-mounted conventional seed drill stands for high reliability and quality. It is ideal for conventional or mulch sowing. First-class seedbed preparation and accurate seed placement have always been features of the successful tried and tested AD model.
The advantages of the AD
- Very compact and lightweight seed drill combination with a working width of 3 m
- Centralised, infinitely variable hydraulic coulter pressure adjustment
- Perfect depth control of the RoTeC single disc coulter
- via the self-cleaning depth guidance disc
- Well-cleared seed furrow thanks to a reliable furrow former
- Good coverage of the seed with soil via the Exact or
- Roller harrow – even when mulch sowing
The advantages of the D9
Also available in combination with a D9 mounted seed drill
- Working widths of 2.5 m, 3 m, 3.5 m and 4 m
- A light and robust seed drill, which can also be used in solo operation
- Thanks to the “liftpack” system, the seed drill can be combined with a soil tillage implement in just a few steps without using tools
- Centralised, infinitely adjustable coulter adjustment, either mechanically or hydraulically
The Exact harrow is used to cover the open seed furrows and to level out the soil; it works reliably, even if there are large amounts of straw present.
The Roller harrow additionally consolidates the soil above the seed furrow resulting in the optimum germination conditions. This is recommended especially for light, dry soils when sowing spring crops or rape.
PRECISE AND COMFORTABLE Cataya Special and Super harrow-mounted conventional seed drills
The Cataya is available in either the Super or Special variant
Combined with the KE Rotamix rotary harrow, the KX/KG Cultimix rotary cultivators or the mounted CombiDisc compact disc harrow, the Cataya harrow-mounted conventional seed drill is the ideal machine for sowing after the plough and mulch sowing. In working widths of 3 m and 4 m and hopper sizes of 650 l to 1,730 l, the Cataya particularly impresses in terms of precision and comfort.
The advantages of the Cataya
- Minimal residual quantities, thanks to the integrated hopper inserts – fast seed changes and quick cleaning
- Intuitive operation via the AmaLog+ and AmaDrill 2
- in-cab terminals or an ISOBUS-compatible operator terminal, e.g. AmaTron 4
- Quick and loss-free filling, thanks to large tank opening
- Wide range of rollers – the right roller for every soil
Precis metering system
The AMAZONE Precis metering system with integrated hopper inserts ensures minimum residual amounts and uniform sowing. The new ElectricDrive provides the metering system with an electric seed shaft drive. The system is also characterised by the easy switching from fine to normal seed via shutters.
Differences between the Cataya Special and Cataya Super
650 l to
mechanical land wheel drive
WS suffolk coulter, RoTeC single disc coulter
3.00 m or
830 l to
RoTeC single disc coulter or
COMFORTABLE AND HIGHLY EFFICIENT Centaya Special and Centaya Super pneumatic harrow-mounted seed drills
Also available as a Centaya-C Super pneumatic harrow-mounted seed drill with a split hopper
The Centaya pneumatic harrow-mounted seed drill is the ideal seed drill for highly efficient and precise sowing. Combined with the KE Rotamix rotary harrow, the KX/KG Cultimix rotary cultivators or the mounted CombiDisc compact disc harrow, the seed drill creates an ideal seedbed and comes in working widths of 3 m, 3.5 m and 4 m. The Centaya harrow-mounted seed drill is the right solution for your farm with hopper capacities from 1,000 l to 2,000 l and a large number of different equipment options.
The advantages of the Centaya
- Large capacity hopper with a centre of gravity very close to the tractor
- Precise metering system with easily interchangeable metering cassettes for different seeds
- Intuitive operation via the AmaDrill 2 in-cab terminal or an ISOBUS-compatible operator terminal, e.g. AmaTron 4
- Reduction in the use of seed in wedge-shaped fields, thanks to the electric half-side shut-off
ElectricDrive electric metering drive
The electric metering drive is controlled by the AmaDrill 2 in-cab terminal or an ISOBUS terminal of the customer’s choice. Calibration in combination with the electric drive is very comfortable. This offers additional functions such as the pre-metering of the seed in field corners and the increase and decrease of the seed rate during operation.
Differences between the Centaya Special and Centaya Super
|1,000 l or|
|RoTeC single disc coulter or|
TwinTeC special double disc coulter
|3.00 m, 3.50 m|
or 4.00 m
|1,600 l or|
|RoTeC pro single disc coulter or|
TwinTeC double disc coulter
MANOEUVRABILITY MEETS OUTPUT Avant mounted seed drill combination with an FTender mounted front hopper
For even more efficiency – folding Avant available in working widths of up to 6 m
The Avant mounted seed drill combination with an FTender mounted front hopper is the ideal machine for contractors and larger farms where both efficient conventional and mulch sowing are practised in the field. The weight distribution of the front tank with seed at the front and the rotary cultivator with a seed rail at the rear ensures optimum axle load distribution.
The advantages of the Avant
- Working width of 3 m and 4 m, rigid and 4 m, 5 m and 6 m, folding
- FTender 1600 and 2200 mounted front hoppers with 1,600 l or 2,200 l capacity and integrated front tyre packer (optional)
- Optimum ballasting of the rear axle and front axle of the tractor
- High manoeuvrability on the field with working widths of up 6 m
Segmented distributor head with mechanical half-side shut-off
The segmented distributor head is arranged directly above the coulters and ensures short conveying distances for the seed. The optional mechanical half-side shut-off enables asymmetrical tramline rhythms, e.g. with a sowing width of 3 m and a subsequent crop care width of 24 m, to be implemented with ease. The seed rate is not automatically reduced in the process.
Demountable Avant seed rail
The rotary cultivator and the Avant seed rail can be very easily separated by hand to allow flexible use of the rotary cultivator. Despite a working width of 6 m, the complete seed rail can be quickly and easily dismantled. The Avant, in a 3 m or 4 m working width, can be converted for solo operation in approximately 5 minutes thanks to QuickLink.
UNCOMPROMISINGLY PRECISE The special harrow-mounted model – Precea-A precision air seeder
For even more efficiency – the folding harrow-mounted Precea-2AFCC available in a working width of 6 m
When seeding after the plough, in mulch or direct seeding, the Precea precision air seeder particularly excels with its very accurate placement, high work rates and comfortable operability. The first-class singling and fertiliser metering system is convincing even at forward speeds of up to 15 km/h. The various frame concepts ensure the maximum flexibility.
The advantages of the Precea-A
- Accurate seed placement due to excellent pressurised singling with
- short propulsion channel
- Simple and tool-less change of the singling disc,
- even with a full seed hopper
- Even spacing due to the catcher roller
- Simple and intuitive operation via ISOBUS possible
The singling system works by using the overpressure principle. Overpressure presses the grain against the nap holes in the rotating singling disc so that they are carried round. As they rotate, the grains under pressure pass three stripper fingers which reliably ensure just a single grain remains on each hole. Excess grains are reliably stripped off, so that any doubles are effectively prevented. This is particularly important for the seed placement accuracy. AMAZONE also offers automatic stripper finger adjustment with SmartControl.
FerTeC Twin – the double disc fertiliser coulter
The high-capacity double disc coulter ensures clean and reliable placement. The double disc coulter runs smoothly and deposits the fertiliser in front of the PreTeC mulch coulter. The double disc coulter is completely maintenance-free
and fulfils the highest demands.
- Reduced soil throw ensures very smooth running
- High service life thanks to the rugged and proven large-area seed drills
- Stepless working depth adjustment
- Exchangeable protection plate
PreTeC – the all-round coulter system for any soil type
- The PreTeC sowing coulter system facilitates maximum precision as well as maximum output
Precea Performance Tour - reactions from end users
To date, AMAZONE has followed 30 farmers and contractors during the use of their AMAZONE Precea precision air seeders, as part of its Europe-wide Precea Performance Tour.
During the tour, the Precea has demonstrated its wide-ranging scope of application in a total of 13 countries.
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND FLEXIBLE FTender mounted front hopper
FTender 2200C with front packer and a twin-chamber hopper for even more flexibility in sowing
AMAZONE offers a universal mounted front hopper that can be utilised for a variety of applications in the shape of the FTender. The single tipped, mounted front hopper has an aerodynamic shape and allows for good forward visibility. The FTender is available as an open conveying system with a roll-over cover or in a version with a pressurised hopper. The advantage of the pressurised hopper lies in higher transfer rates, which is why its use is particularly recommended for bigger
rates of fertiliser.
The advantages of the FTender
- High output due to the large hopper capacities of 1,600 l or 2,200 l
- The twin-chamber hopper enables seed and fertiliser to be combined
- More comfort thanks to full ISOBUS implementation in the machine actuation
- Comfortable and fast coupling and uncoupling
Calibration – simple and precise!
The standard aids, such as the calibration scales and the calibration bag, are securely stored on the front hopper. The calibration process can be easily carried out on the machine via the
calibration button or via the TwinTerminal.
- Easy adjustment of the seed rate from the tractor cab via the electric drive
- Easy calibration is possible via a calibration button or TwinTerminal 3.0 (optional)
- Calibration set included
- Simple emptying of residual amounts via the separate outlet and the residue emptying program
- Easy exchange of the metering cassettes
The flexible partner for fertilisation and sowing with seed drills, precision air seeders or soil tillage implements
COMFORTABLE OPERATION IN PERFECTION AmaTron 4 ISOBUS terminal
All the machine software is developed by AMAZONE in its in-house electronics department with a high degree of practical relevance, in order to increase the operational comfort and to achieve significant added value for machine operation.
As a result, the farmer or contractor receives software which is tailored to his or her machine and scores highly for its extremely user-friendly and simple operation.
AMAZONE Product Marketing, Electronics and Digital Solutions
Advantages of the AMAZONE machine software:
- User-oriented and intuitive
- Tailored to the machine
- Function scope above and beyond the ISOBUS standard
GPS-Switch automatic part-width section control
If the operating terminal facilitates Section Control, e.g. GPS-Switch part-width section control from AMAZONE, the part-width sections are activated completely automatically and in relation to the GPS position. Once a field has been created, and once in automatic mode, the driver can concentrate fully on the operation of the pulling vehicle, since the part-width sections are switched automatically in wedge shaped fields and on headlands.
AmaTron Twin screen extension
App for easy control of the GPS functions via a tablet in parallel with the machine operation on the AmaTron 4.
Comfortable operation as intuitive as your tablet
The 8" low-reflection multi-touch colour display allows easy reading and quick input of all the necessary information. Intuitive operation of the functions is guaranteed at all times either via the 12 keys or the touch display.
- GPS-Switch basic: Automatic part-width section control with up to 16 part-width sections and creation of a virtual headland
- GPS-Maps&Doc: The documentation and processing of application maps is easy and precise
- GPS-Track: Visual parallel guidance aid for less stress on the driver and automatic tramline control via GPS
The AmaTron 4 ISOBUS terminal is universally usable for all ISOBUS machines from AMAZONE and from other manufacturers.
Part-area, site-specific farming with GPS-Maps&Doc
All standard ISOBUS terminals from AMAZONE can collect and save machine and site-specific data using Task Controller. Part-area, site-specific operation via application maps in either Shape file or ISO-XML formats is also possible.
Highest precision, even with small quantities - Micro micro-granular applicator
The advantages of the Micro plus micro-granular applicator
- Convenient operation due to full integration into the ISOBUS machine control
- Easily accessible, large 110 l hopper for a variety of granules
- Separate metering for the optimum application of a variety of granules