A UF can’t be beaten...
...except by a self-propelled sprayer with a FRONT TANK!
The practical solution for tank capacities of up to 3,500 l
Tailored to your needs: the UF 02 mounted sprayer
Tank capacity of 1,000 l to 2,000 l and boom width of 12 m to 30 m. Expands up to 3,500 l with FT front tank – for even more compact performance.
Super-robust and super-light boom thanks to the special profile design. Outstanding, multi-facet spring suspension for a smooth boom ride over the crop.
AmaSwitch individual nozzle control for minimal overlapping in wedge shaped fields and on the headland. DUS or DUS pro pressure recirculation systems for continuous circulation of the spray agent.
SmartCenter with induction bowl: All the controls are mounted directly on the front left of the driver’s side and are arranged logically without the possibility of a mix-up; they are clearly marked and easy to use to ensure quick, safe and precise working. GPS-Switch automatic part-width section control and other optional extras which ease the workload thanks to the comfortable AMAZONE ISOBUS control
The best AMAZONE sprayer range of all time!
A CLEAN SOLUTION – SmartCenter
Perfect operating comfort in detail
To prevent any mix-ups, all the operating controls are arranged logically on the front, left-hand side, directly next to the tractor cab door. The valves are all marked with self-explanatory symbols to avoid operational errors.
Dirt and splash-proof
- Clothing locker
30 l capacity, dust- and splash-proof
- 7-way pressure tap
The AMAZONE in-house development is extremely easy to use. Exclusively by swivelling in and out the handle on the pressure tap, the relevant liquid paths are reliably opened or closed.
- Hand wash tank and soap dispenser
The 20 l hand wash tank is positioned above the induction bowl. The wash water runs directly into the induction bowl and is sucked into the tank. The soap dispenser is located under the hand wash tank.
- Measuring jug holder
Folds up in the induction bowl lid for easy use
SmartCenter with Comfort-Pack
With Comfort-Pack, a twin terminal 3.0 is also equipped as standard
- Before application:
- Automatic fill stop for convenience and accuracy
- During application:
- Automatic agitation regulation
- No foaming, agitation capacity always sufficient
- After application:
- Automatic cleaning programs (boom rinsing, quick clean, intensive clean)
Continuous internal cleaning – the alternative cleaning solution to the Comfort Pack
- Preliminary cleaning of the spray agent tank is provided via continuous internal cleaning before actual cleaning takes place.
- Continuous internal cleaning can be actuated during the spraying operation at the end of the application.
THE CONCEPT – Compact and convenient
A favourable centre of gravity and a compact design
The UF 02 mounted sprayers have a lightweight yet extremely robust frame and a short tank position for a favourable centre of gravity. Furthermore, every UF 02 has two positions for the lower link pins, in order to position the weight as close as possible to the tractor. The UF 02 can be equipped with the quick coupling system for easier coupling and uncoupling from the tractor.
HIGH PERFORMANCE – Precise mixing
Quick and safe with the induction bowl – trouble-free filling
The 60 l induction bowl is positioned directly underneath the operator control chest. The phenomenal suction capacity of 150 l/min guarantees the quick, absolutely trouble-free filling and a complete emptying. For inducting powders or granular spray agents, an additional mixing nozzle is positioned underneath the suction aperture which safely prevents any blockage of the suction aperture.
SUPER STABLE + SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT – AMAZONE booms in an aircraft wing design
The high-tensile steel profile is more than just a solid core
Thanks to their special profile design, AMAZONE booms are extremely rigid yet extremely light. The inside of the boom is made of high-tensile steel, so that the boom remains stable and spraying errors caused by oscillation are prevented. The 3-fold shock-absorbed suspension, hydraulic height adjustment and elastic skids guide the booms safely over the crop at the right distance.
It’s those important quality features that make the difference!
The UF 02 is ideal for use with crop-treatment tractors owing to the small centre of gravity distance, the sturdy construction and the lightweight design.
Everything in its place!
The boom locates safely in the transport hooks. No rattling. No susceptible wear on the boom pivots. High road speeds are not a problem.
No spray agent dripping from the boom onto the tractor or the operator station, and the boom does not touch the tractor cab.
ALL-ROUNDER – Q-Plus boom
The strong all-rounder boom up to 15 m
With the horizontally folding Q-Plus boom in working widths of 12 m, 12.5 m and 15 m, AMAZONE offers a boom that is second to none when it comes to quality and reliability. Folding is provided hydraulically as standard.
- Hydraulic height adjustment as standard
- One-sided folding on the left-hand side as standard
- Either single or 3-fold nozzle body
- Hydraulic tilt adjustment
HIGH-END – Super-S boom
The high-end boom up to 30 m
- Hydraulic height adjustment as standard
- A choice of single or triple nozzle bodies or AmaSwitch individual nozzle control
- DUS pressure recirculation system for a uniform spray agent concentration
- Hydraulic tilt adjustment
- Independent fold
- Electro-hydraulic Profi-fold
- Boundary nozzle switching
BALANCED - 3-fold shock-absorbed suspension
Super-S1 and S2 boom suspension – for the most arduous of operational conditions
As standard, all AMAZONE booms are equipped with
- springs and shock absorber pack for damping the vertical roll movements,
- rubber buffer damping elements with ball suspension to damp down the horizontal yaw movements and
- tension springs for the shock absorbed suspension of the entire boom.
MAINTENANCE-FREE AND DURABLE – Conical hinge pin
The conical hinge pin is the intelligent centre of a well thought-out boom philosophy! The boom pivots self-adjust against any play on the conical hinge pins and that ensures, for the end user, an optimised boom function even after many years.
LEADING THE WAY – DistanceControl
With maximum comfort and even more precision
As an option for the Super-S boom, AMAZONE offers either DistanceControl fully automatic boom guidance with two sensors or DistanceControl plus with four sensors. In heavily differing crop heights, or in areas with partially lodged corn, it could be that the boom, when equipped with 2 sensors, dips into the crop. In this case equipping the boom with four sensors will prevent this. The driver is able to concentrate on correctly applying the plant protection agent, whilst the computer optimises the boom guidance
Benefits of the DistanceControl boom guidance
- Fully automatic boom guidance including height guidance, tilt adjustment and boom lifting on the headland
STAY CLEAN – External wash kit
The optionally available spray lance allows the thorough external cleaning of the sprayer immediately after operation whilst still in the field. The 20 m hose reel enables effective cleaning with low water consumption.
PLUS POINT – Electro-hydraulic fold
Flexible and comfortable
As an option for all Super-S booms, AMAZONE offers the Profi-fold electro-hydraulic actuation system. All hydraulic functions can be performed reliably and easily from the cab using the ISOBUS terminal. The multi-function joystick makes handling particularly comfortable.
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE – DUS pressure recirculation system
You set the pace with DUS – proven over 10,000 times!
The AMAZONE DUS pressure recirculation system ensures a reliable circulation throughout the entire system. When starting the spraying operation, all the hoses including the spray lines are filled under pressure in the reverse direction with the mixed spray agent. This means the spray lines are always full and immediately ready to use over the entire working width. There is no waiting on the headland.
With DUS pro, the spray pressure is constant right up to each individual nozzle and always at the pre-set pressure. Thanks to the conical spray lines, minimal residual spray volumes are achieved.
Conical spray line:
The dimensions of the spray line vary along the boom
- Minimum residual volumes
- Even flow speed
ILLUMINATING – LED individual nozzle lighting
For maximum flexibility
Professional work lighting is today the basis of a flexible, output-increasing solution to operating in twilight and at night. LED individual nozzle lighting picks out each individual spray fan. An absolutely immediate assessment of their operation down to the very last nozzle on the boom can be made.
PROTECT AND CONSERVE THE ENVIRONMENT – AmaSwitch individual nozzle switching
Automatic 50 cm part-width section control for the UF 02 mounted sprayer
With AmaSwitch, AMAZONE offers the precise solution for automatic part-width section control on 50 cm sections. AmaSwitch is the ideal alternative for users who want to maximise the benefits of very precise switching in wedge shaped fields and areas of overlap, thanks to the 50 cm part-width section control.
Example: 24 m boom width
VARIABLE – Nozzle bodies for every application
Triple nozzle body – with electric on/off switching
The technology behind AmaSwitch is based on a conventional, manually-rotated, 3-fold nozzle body with electric individual on/off. The opening and closing is achieved via an electric valve which is fixed directly onto the nozzle body. In conjunction with GPS-Switch, it is thus possible to very precisely control 50 cm part-width sections in short work and on the headland. In addition to the automatic switching using 50 cm part-width sections, it is possible to configure the amount of part-width sections from choice.
Quad nozzle body – with an additional 25 cm nozzle spacing
In addition to the 3-fold nozzle body, AmaSwitch electric single nozzle control can also be equipped with a 4-fold nozzle body. In addition, a true 25 cm nozzle spacing can be achieved with the aid of an optional extension kit. This offers the benefit, in combination with specific 80° nozzles, to reduce the boom to target surface distance down to less than 50 cm.
FANTASTIC – With FT front tank
The affordable self-propelled sprayer with up to 3,500 litres
- Improved driving stability on slopes due to the intelligent loading of the front axle
- Very compact design thanks to front linkage – better manoeuvrability in the field and for a safer road transport
- FlowControl+ intelligent fill level management (optional) – for optimum weight distribution
FlowControl+ electronic fill level management
Operates just like using one large tank
The special feature of the FT front tank is the complete integration of the front tank into the mounted sprayer liquid circuit using the FlowControl+ electronic fill level management via the ISOBUS terminal. The technological basis of FlowControl+ is the two electronic fill level indicators in the tanks and the two high capacity injectors.
The operator terminal controls the liquid circuit. Only when the fill level of the rear mounted sprayer reaches the 30% mark is the spray agent pumped from the front tank to the rear.
IMPORTANT – Simple and comfortable operation
ProfiClick control box
ProfiClick offers the easy and precise operation of hydraulic functions of the boom, e.g. lifting and lowering, one-sided independent fold on the right or left, tilt adjustment
AmaSpray+ user-friendly in-cab terminal
AmaSpray+ offers forward speed related rate regulation. As an option, AmaSpray+ enables one-sided folding of the boom or control of the end nozzle spraying systems.
- Overall and part-width section control – up to 9 part-width sections
- Digital pressure and fill level indicator
- Boom position and locking status
- Hectare meter (total and daily counter)
- +/- 10 % key for up and down rate adjustment
- Field record management system
PERFECTION– ISOBUS terminal
AmaTron 4 ISOBUS terminal
Simple and convenient operation, as intuitive as your tablet.
The 8” low-reflection multi-touch colour display allows easy reading and quick input of all the necessary information. Intuitive operation of the functions is guaranteed at all times either via the 12 keys or the touch display.
- GPS-Switch basic: Automatic part-width section control with up to 16 part-width sections, creation of a virtual headland, automatic boom lowering
- GPS-Maps&Doc: Documentation and the processing of application maps is easy and precise
- GPS-Track: visual parallel guidance aid for easier driving
The AmaTron 4 ISOBUS terminal is universally usable for all ISOBUS machines from AMAZONE and from other manufacturers.
Screen Enhancement AmaTron Twin
App for easy control of the GPS functions via a tablet in parallel with the machine operation on the AmaTron 4.
THE ALTERNATIVE: UF 01
The compact, professional sprayer in a lightweight design
- Actual tank capacity 1,050 l or 1,350 l
- Light and smooth polyethylene spray agent tank with a favourable centre of gravity
- Sprayer boom in a super-light, super-strong and super-compact profile construction
– Q-Plus boom from 12 m to 15 m
– Super-S boom from 15 m to 24 m
- Outstanding boom suspension for an exceptional boom ride
- SmartCenter – All controls are clearly laid out and user-friendly. They are logically and unmistakably arranged on the front left directly on the driver's side
- Maintenance-friendly, self-priming piston diaphragm pump with dry-run protection
- Induction bowl with Power Injector, for quick, safe and accurate operation
- Expandable by 1,000 litres with the FT front tank – for even higher outputs