Implement adjustment made easy!
A convenient and, above all, quick implement adjustment was the focus during the development of the new Cenius cultivator range.
As standard, the working depth is adjusted steplessly via a setting spindle, mechanically, tool-less and centrally at just one point on the machine. An easily visible and robust scale serves as an indicator to the amount of adjustment. In addition, the Cenius is also available with hydraulic depth control.
In this way, a response to differing soil and application conditions is possible on the move. An easily visible scale aids the quick adjustment from the tractor cab.
- Cenius 3003 Special/Super, 3.0 m working width
- Cenius 3503 Super, 3.5 m working width
- Cenius 4003 Super, 4.0 m working width
- Adjustment of the levelling unit
- Adjusting the overall working depth via the hydraulic depth setting