Smart Frame System for Catros 03
The Smart Frame System from AMAZONE is a completely new form of working depth adjustment for compact disc harrows. The complete row of discs is turned to adjust the working depth. The discs are either turned away from the frame to work deeper or up towards the frame to work shallower. In this respect, the main frame always remains parallel to the ground.
Simple and uncomplicated setting and adjustment of the working depth
- Completely independent depth adjustment of the front tools and main working section
- The first and second row of discs always work at the same depth
- Convenient for a quick change of the working depth, e.g. in order to work deeper in tramlines or on the headland
Huge through passage, always perfectly adapted to the working depth
- The distance between the discs and the main frame automatically increases the deeper you work. When the working depth is increased, the discs are turned away from the frame and the rear roller.
A top argument for the Catros 03 is the Smart Frame System with flexible working depth adjustment of the individual tools
- Independent adjustment of the front tool and the disc
- Independent adjustment of the front tool and the disc in relation to the frame
- The Smart Frame System offers maximum comfort in combination with the infinitely variable hydraulic working depth adjustment
- There is no need to leave the cab to change the working depth
- The scales display the current settings and are perfectly visible from the tractor seat
- The rear harrow setting remains unchanged when the working depth is changed