Cenius 3003, 3503 and 4003 – 3-stagger mounted cultivator in working widths 3 m, 3.5 m and 4 m
Implement adjustment made easy!
A convenient, and above all quick implement adjustment was the focus during the development of the Cenius cultivator range.
As standard, the working depth is adjusted steplessly via a setting spindle, mechanically, tool-less and centrally at just one point on the machine. An easily visible and robust scale serves as an indicator to the amount of adjustment. In addition, the Cenius is also available with hydraulic depth control.
In this way a response to differing soil and application conditions is possible on the move. An easily visible scale aids the quick adjustment from the tractor cab.
- Thanks to the boltable lower link pins, and the two mounting heights for the top link and lower link arms, mounting to the tractor in either Category 3 or Category 3N can be achieved.
- Cenius 3003 Special/Super 3.0 m Working width
- Cenius 3503 Special/Super 3,5 m Working width
- Cenius 4003 Special/Super 4,0 m Working width
- Adjustment of the levelling unit
- Adjusting the overall working depth via the hydraulic depth setting