TwinTeC special coulter – The double disc coulter for the Centaya Special
Inside view of the maintenance-free TwinTeC special double disc coulter
- Adjustable harrow: the angle of attack is adjusted according to the degree of straw residues present.
- Centralised, 100% independent adjustment of the placement depth and coulter pressure.
- TwinTeC coulters mounted on rubber elements for shock absorption and central adaptation of the coulter pressure from 0 to 40 kg.
- Protective front plate
- Removable shims to compensate for disc wear.
- Discs fastened at 5 points with recessed Torx screws. No wear on the fixing discs.
- Maintenance-free bearings. Double disc ∅ 340 mm, angle of 10°,
- 12.5 cm or 15 cm row spacing. No lubrication points for the maintenance-free coulter.
- Internal scraper – HD variant.
- Depth control/press rollers with a width of 50 mm (optional scrapers).