System Airstar: Precise metering drive – Simple adjustment and comfortable calibration
1. ElectricDrive electric metering drive: the electric metering drive is regulated via any ISOBUS terminal. Calibration, in combination with the electric drive, is very comfortable. This offers additional functions such as the pre-metering of the seed in field corners and the increase and decrease of the seed rate during operation. For detecting the forward speed of the drill several different signal sources are potentially available. In addition to the radar sensor or GPS signal, also the speed signal of the tractor can be utilised. Alternatively, the metering unit, and thus the seed rate, can be controlled fully automatically via application maps.
2. Quick emptying: the emptying of the seed in the hopper is quickly and simply done via the quick emptying device which is easily accessible and fitted onto the seed hopper.
3. Emptying of residual amounts: for emptying any residual amounts, a slide is opened and the hopper contents emptied into the large calibration tray.
4. Easy exchange of the metering cassettes: the cassettes of the seed metering system can easily be exchanged. This allows the precise and gentle metering of all seed types and seed rates with excellent distribution along the row even at high forward speeds.
- The crop type is adjusted by changing the cell wheel. “Good accessibility and easy handling mean that this is carried out comfortably and quickly.”
(“profi” test report with the Centaya 3000 Super · 07/2019)