Three important elements for excellent boom guidance
Super-S2 booms come as standard with:
- central pendulum suspension for the optimum boom guidance on slopes and on level ground,
- combined spring and damping elements for shock-dampening the suspension against vertical forces,
- integrated damping system consisting of braking plates and buffer blocks to damp down the horizontal yaw movement.
The shock-absorbing suspension with a hydraulic accumulator in the parallelogram guides the Super-S2 boom at the right height above the target with ease.
Super-S2 boom suspension:
- Central pendulum point
- Spring damping system for reducing the horizontal swing movement
- Boom pendulum lock
- Spring damping system for reducing the vertical swing movement
- Joint orientated across the direction of travel