ContourControl – reduces those vertical boom movements: The AMAZONE ContourControl active boom guidance is a ground-breaking fully automatic boom guidance system for booms from 21 m working width. This meets the demand for higher precision during application owing to the lower target surface distances even at high forward speeds. ContourControl can be used with Super-L booms in conjunction with either Flex-fold 1 or Flex-fold 2.
The basis of the new boom guidance is the highly-responsive, electro-hydraulic system with either 4 sensors or in, combination with the Flex-fold 2, 2 additional sensors which allow control of any negative geometry.
The benefits of ContourControl:
- Optimum lateral distribution
- Precise, super-fast automatic height guidance
- Target surface distance below 50 cm – less drift
- Very quick folding processes
- Higher accuracy at faster working speeds
- Elegant boom control for those wider working widths
- The goal: the prevention of negative vertical boom movements
- The goal: the prevention of negative horizontal boom movements
- Ultrasound sensor for ContourControl
- Direction of travel
- Acceleration sensor for SwingStop
- SwingStop ram