Optional equipment for complete versatility
T-Pack F front tyre packer – Reconsolidation between the tractor wheels
AMAZONE also offers the FTender with the T-Pack F front tyre packer as an option. The FTender with a front tyre packer with passive steering shows its strengths as a seed hopper during sowing and ensures good reconsolidation between the tractor wheels.
Advantages of the T-Pack F front tyre packer:
- Good reconsolidation between the tractor wheels
- No restrictions in the field of view at the front thanks to the integrated raised transport position
- Load relieved from the front axle of the tractor during sowing
- Additional ballasting possible
- Simple and safe uncoupling of the front tyre packer allows solo operation
Optimum field of view
The extremely compact design of the FTender allows comfortable handling of the large mounted front hopper. Even the front tyre packer is integrated in such a way that its transport position does not restrict the field of view.
The optionally available active dust separator reduces the dust load in the conveyor system and increases operational reliability, especially in dry operating conditions.
Optional additional weights allow the mounted front hopper to be ballasted with up to 900 kg. Ballasting of up to 300 kg is possible for the FTender with the T-Pack F front tyre packer.