PRECISION in perfection - Catros 03
The Catros compact disc harrow is perfect for shallow and intensive stubble cultivation. The low pulling power requirement, combined with working widths of 2.5 m to 12 m and high forward speeds, provide the scope for enormous work rates and yet minimal fuel consumption. The new Smart Frame System ensures very precise and simple adjustment of the Catros.
Smart Frame System
The Smart Frame System from AMAZONE is a completely new form of working depth adjustment for compact disc harrows. The entire row of discs is rotated to adjust the working depth. The discs are either rotated away from the frame to work deeper or towards the frame to work shallower. In this respect, the main frame always remains parallel to the ground.
Simple and uncomplicated setting and adjustment of the working depth
- Completely independent depth adjustment of the front tools and main working element
- The first and second row of discs always work at the same depth
- Convenient for quick changes to the working depth, e.g. to work deeper in tramlines or at the headland
Huge through passage, always perfectly adapted to the working depth
- The distance between the discs and the main frame automatically increases the deeper you work. When the working depth is increased, the discs are turned away from the frame or the following roller
Front tools for every application
The general conditions for good crop management in agriculture are changing owing to the increasing number of extreme weather events and stricter regulation of the use of plant protection agents. In order for crops to get off to a good start and have ideal growing conditions in their early development, better field hygiene is continuing to gain in importance. As a result, AMAZONE offers various front tools for the Catros for an optimum solution. More...
Front knife roller – maximum working intensity!
The working results of the knife roller mainly depends on the working speed and the pressure on the soil. The results are significantly improved by high pressure and increasing the working speed. The combination of a knife roller with a compact disc harrow is therefore ideal for achieving the best work results.
Our world revolves around the disc
A wide range of discs means that you can find the ideal machine for your conditions.
AMAZONE X-Cutter disc
For maximum shredding performance and mixing intensity
- 480 mm diameter for a high peripheral speed
- Special tool for working from a depth of 2 to 8 cm
- Full-surface working at shallow depths thanks to the wave profile
- Extremely thorough mixing combined with a low pulling power requirement for lower fuel consumption
- Multi-dimensional shredding ability in combination with a front knife roller
The roller range - Reconsolidation and depth control
The right following roller for any application!
Various following rollers for reconsolidating the soil are available for all AMAZONE compact disc harrows. You decide which roller suits your farm best!
All following rollers on AMAZONE compact disc harrows are equipped with bolt-on bearing shafts. This reduces repair work to a minimum in the case of bearing damage. The robust spherical roller bearings provide high reliability and a long service life.
New HD roller bearings!
The roller bearings are now available as an option in an HD version for maximum operational reliability and an extreme service life
- Extreme service life thanks to a metallic face seal
- Completely maintenance-free with life-long lubrication thanks to the gear oil filling
- Robust and insensitive due to spherical roller bearings instead of ball bearings
Combine the trailed Catros 03 with the optimum seeding system ...
The universal conveyor system enables you to combine your Catros 03 with different seeding
systems. For example, the GreenDrill 501 with a hopper capacity of 500 l can be used in exactly the same way as the
front or rear hoppers with a capacity of 1,600 to 4,200 l. In addition to catch crops, other seeds or even mineral fertilisers such as micro-granules can be applied.
Advantages of conveyor systems with a segmented distributor head
- Optimum lateral distribution across the entire working width
- Combination of different sowing units
- High application rates possible
- Has the option to be equipped with 12 to 48 outlets
- Part-area, site-specific sowing
FTender 1600 and 2200 front tanks
The FTender front tank is offered with a 1,600 l or 2,200 l hopper capacity. The large opening enables easy and rapid filling of the universal hopper. The front tank has an aerodynamic shape and is designed for good forward visibility. The steeply inclined hopper walls ensure an optimum flow of seed or fertiliser.
The FTender has a wide range of uses - as part of a modular kit:
- The FTender can be combined with the Catros, Cenius-2TX or Ceus-2TX soil tillage systems and is then used for the distribution of various seeds and fertilisers
- As an alternative, the FTender can be used as a fertiliser hopper in conjunction with the Precea precision air seeder
- It can be used as a seed hopper in conjunction with an Avant drill combination.
GreenDrill - Universal harrow-mounted seeder box for fine seeds and catch crops
AMAZONE offers the GreenDrill 200 and GreenDrill 501 catch crop seeder boxes to enable you to apply catch crops while carrying out soil tillage. The GreenDrill seed boxes have a capacity of 200 l or 500 l and are easily accessible via steps.
GreenDrill – the advantages at a glance:
- Different application rates possible with the help of different metering rollers
- Precise metering with excellent lateral distribution
- Full-width distribution via baffle plates
- Safe and convenient access via steps
- Comfortable machine control of the GreenDrill 501 via ISOBUS
- Part-area, site-specific processing of application maps
XTender rear hopper with a trailed Catros for high outputs
AMAZONE offers two rear hoppers with a capacity of 2,200 l and 4,200 l in the shape of the mounted XTender and the trailed XTender-T. Both feature a divided pressurised hopper with a 50/50 split, so that two different materials, such as fertiliser and seed, can be applied simultaneously.
Xtender - the advantages at a glance:
- Application of seed and fertiliser
- Part-area, site-specific application via application maps
Catros with pro-Pack
For incorporating farm manure
The simultaneous incorporation of farm manure during application reduces nutrient losses and therefore protects the environment. The availability of nutrients to the plant is optimised. AMAZONE offers the pro-Pack for the Catros compact disc harrows in working widths of 5 m to 9 m for larger farms and contractors.
The advantages of Catros with pro-Pack:
- Specially sealed disc bearings
- Electric central lubrication system as an option
- Reinforced SW600 pro cage roller as an option
- All the necessary brackets for mounting the distribution system are available from Vogelsang
- Single distribution system (Dosimat) or twin system (Exacut) from Vogelsang as an option
- Optimum corrosion protection through powder coating
- Application outlets can be in front of or behind the first row of discs