More comfort is not possible!
Meticulously designed and clever exchange without the need for tools
The Precea offers many advantages, particularly due to the intelligent layout of the combined rotating singling chamber.
- Tool-free change of the centralised singling disc
- The singling disc can be changed without emptying the seed hopper
- Simple and convenient emptying of residual amounts from either side
- Pressure centralised singling
- Propulsion channel
- Furrow former
- Catcher roller
- Soil water
Universal, reliable, precise
As soon as the seeds reach the propulsion channel, the overpressure is interrupted and the seed is shot into the propulsion channel. In the seed furrow, which has been cleanly shaped and freed from organic matter by the furrow former, the grain is positioned by the catcher roller and pressed into the soil. This prevents unintentional rolling along of the grain and also ensures optimum seed/soil contact.
Advantages of singling:
- Reliable singling virtually independent of forward speed
- Universally deployable
- Avoids any misses and doubles
Optosensor – monitoring the pin-point accuracy of the singling system
The standard optical sensor means excellent checking and monitoring from the tractor terminal. Whether rape or maize, the optical sensor is universally usable and does not need to be exchanged.