AMAZONE - USA
RoTeC Control coulter – The universally-usable single disc coulter
Goes right up to the limit of practical operation and placement: RoTeC Control coulters are maintenance-free and work extremely well yet with little wear and tear. Even where large amounts of straw and trash prevail they won’t block up. The combination of the sowing disc on the one side and the furrow former on the other create the perfect seed furrow and optimum seed control. The elastic polyurethane disc also helps to create the seed furrow, accurately controls the pre-set sowing depth and prevents soil from sticking to the sowing discs.
Quality and reliability throughout:
- Coulter discs made from high grade Boron steel for an even more prolonged service life
- Wear-resistant and self-cleaning Control 10 depth guidance discs and Control 25 depth guidance rollers for the exact adjustment of the placement depth
- Decoupling coulter guidance and reconsolidation for a smoother coulter run and a universal response to the weather conditions
The maintenance-free RoTeC pro single disc coulter
1. Tool-free adjustment of sowing depth in 3 steps.
2. Reinforced support arm with a coulter pressure of up to 35 kg. Central coulter pressure adjustment.
3. “Control" 25 mm or 10 mm depth control and cleaning roller for an even planting depth.
4. Furrow former for a clean profile seed furrow.
5. Seed guide tube up to the furrow former for even seed placement.
6. Sowing disc ∅ 320 mm made of boron steel, working angle of 7°, for smooth operation of the coulter.
7. Exact harrow for excellent seed coverage.