• 1.50 metres working width
• 88 (44 pairs) sharpened wing blades, arranged in 4 rows
• Rotor speed 3,400 rpm.
PowerCompactor: extended and reliable operation without emptying!
With the PowerCompactor, the Profihopper enters a new class in efficiency. The PowerCompactor features a conveyor auger system consisting of longitudinal and cross conveyor augers, giving the Profihopper, in comparison with other mowers, a higher collection capacity and thus quicker forward speeds, even in tall grass.
Immediately after collection, the cuttings are compressed via the auger conveyor system and collected in the hopper. Thanks to this packing action, 1,600 l of uncompressed cuttings can be fitted into the 1,100 l collection hopper. This principle increases the hopper capacity by almost 50 %. So, compared with a usual mower, the hopper capacity of the Profihopper is approximately 1,600 l. Time losses due to hopper emptying are reduced immediately by 50 % and simultaneously the efficiency of both machine and manpower is increased.
Benefits of the PowerCompactor
• The high conveyor volume ensures maximum mowing capacities with operational speeds of up to 10 km/h
• Extreme compaction of the hopper capacity by approximately 50 % to the equivalent of 1,600 litres of cuttings
• Automated engine management means a comfortable working environment
• Optimised fuel consumption by the perfect teamwork of engine capacity and forward speed
SmartCut exact cut rotor
The outstanding feature of the rotor is the specific chevron mounting arrangement of the blades resulting in an improved performance both when cutting and collecting; and at a reduced noise level. For this innovation, AMAZONE was awarded a Silver Medal by the Innovations Jury at Demopark 2013.
Benefits of the SmartCut exact cutting rotor
• Precise and clean cutting in one pass
• Improved collection quality
• Reduced noise emission
• Simple and quick blade exchange
• Good for the operator and the environment: The delivery system does not require any air assistance and in this way operates at low noise levels and is virtually dust-free.