The hydraulic NonStop stone safety release features, in principle, one hydraulic cylinder per plough body with each one directly connected to a nitrogen-filled hydraulic accumulator. When triggered, the plough body pushes in a piston in the accumulator via the hydraulic cylinder. The gas is compressed and automatically returns the body to its initial position after passing the obstacle.
The NonStop stone safety device is available in 2 versions.
- Simple adaptation of the release force
- Smooth and material protecting operation
- Interchangeable ball joints
- As standard, with additional shear bolt
Central hydraulic accumulator on the hydraulic ram
In its simplest version, the hydraulic accumulator is directly combined with the hydraulic cylinder forming a compact unit.
- The plough bodies release completely independently of each other
- The plough bodies can be pretensioned differently
- No hydraulic hoses or pipes on the plough beam
Hydraulic accumulators with inter-connected pipework
Via the connection of the individual components, the release force can be also adjusted centrally across all the bodies. One isolator valve per hydraulic accumulator means that the setting on each plough body can, from choice, also set separately to different pressures.
- The adjustment of the release force is carried out across all plough bodies in just one step (even whilst on the move)
- Similar cross-sectional area of the hoses means that each furrow has only a slight influence on each other